On Saturday night when we returned from the DMZ, we went out to our last dinner at a Brazilian Steakhouse. On the way home we walked past this men's clothing store called "dainty."
On Sunday, we went to Yeouido Full Gospel Church. It's supposedly the largest church (not building size) in the world with 1,000,000 members as of 2007. The building itself only seats around 3,000 but they have 7 services on Sundays, along with overflow rooms and satellite campuses. The senior pastor is Paul Yonggi Cho- a name you may have heard. But when I googled him, his name came up as David Yonggi Cho.
| Inside Yeouido Full Gospel Church |
| As we were exiting, the flood of next service attendees started coming |
After church we went for one last meal and headed to the airport.
This was my final picture.
| Like father, like son |
3 comments:
Looks like you had a BLAST with the inlaws! That percussion/acting/dancing show thing where Taylor became a polygamist looked fun (lol).
I like the costumes you all dressed up in as well and the little fish feet pedicure thing was WEIRD!
North Korea is just a not-so-nice, scary place, but that tour would be a mildly natural adrenaline rush - who needs thrill films and rollercoasters. :)
Glad you all had fun. OH, the pic of you and Taylor and then Taylor's Dad and his Mom at the line of demarkation place, it's like looking at the future...Taylor's shirt was similar to his Dad's and just scroll back and forth and it's like you guys in 20-25 years. :)
YIPPEE!! I CAN COMMENT AGAIN!!!
Glad you had a good time with your parents! I"m also glad you gave directions on commenting. I've commented often but they never post. Love the updates and REALLY want to try the fish pedicure!
Think of you all often!
Love, Aunt Patty
Post a Comment