Wednesday, September 28, 2011

FC Seoul Soccer

Last weekend we went to the Seoul Foreigner's Game at the World Cup Stadium.



We went with 2 friends from college that are also here in Korea- Allan and Kingston.

I didn't really watch much of the game. I was more interested in listening to the conversations of the Spaniards next to me. I even worked up the courage to talk to them for a few minutes in Spanish.


Guess who we saw...our tour guide from the DMZ tour. We found out that his name is Tony. So now he doesn't have to be called "our military escort" in all the posts. I should go back and fix that.

2 comments:

Michelle Mac said...

Kingston! and Alan! How fun :) Do the Koreans go crazy at their soccer games like the Germans do??

p.s. I miss you guys.

p.p.s. Come back soon!

Ashley and Taylor said...

Yeah their fan section was pretty crazy. I took a video of it but decided not to post it. They were jumping up in down in unison, then they would bow at the end of their routine. Only in Asia....

P.S. miss you too! And it was good talking to you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...