Thursday, June 21, 2012

Busy(er) day

Yesterday was quite a busy day compared to the beginning of the week. I was really tired and lethargic on Monday and Tuesday. I think my iron levels were low. After replenishing with iron-rich foods, I felt better on Wednesday so we went out for some activity. In the morning we went to check out a yoga class at a gym. My mom was considering taking the class so she wanted to check it out. After yoga we ate a Korean restaurant in the basement of the gym. We came back home to check movie times and were planning on going to the mall to see a movie. We ended up deciding to go in the evening with Taylor instead but still wanted to go pre-buy the tickets. In Korea, you buy your actual seat, not just a ticket. So if you wait until right before the show starts, you're gonna get really bad seats. We went outside and tried to get a taxi and after standing there for about 5-8 minutes, a nice police officer stopped and said "No taxis. On strike." WHAT???? "What if I go into labor today?" That was my first thought! Of all the times for taxis to go on strike....

So we made our way to the mall to buy tickets by bus. Later that night the 3 of us went to see Men in Black. The baby moved a lot during the movie...it was probably too loud for him. Not loud enough to make him want to come out apparently!

Still uncomfortable and not wanting to smile for pictures.
I got Bibimbap- one of my favorite Korean dishes. Mom
got the Korean Curry- one of my least favorite dishes.

waiting for the bus

inside of the TimeSquare Mall

She tried this drink made from boiled rice. Rice tea, I guess. It's really gross
but she said it wasn't too bad. My mom is really flexible and easygoing!


Look at that huge belly! This is where my day started to get really good.

Coldstone makes everyone happy!

Waiting for the bus to go to the movies.


Same face haha. They didn't plan that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...