Judah Christopher Hankins entered the world at 2:48pm on June 22,2012 here in Seoul, South Korea. When we woke up at 8 am that morning Ashley's water broke and she started having contractions. After they started progressing quickly, Lisa our doula arrived at 10:15am. We discussed the option of going to the birth clinic or staying at home; we decided to stay at home for the birth. 4 1/2 hours later he was born here at the officetel. Thank you for all your prayers during this time, God is good! A mother's perspective of the birth coming soon...
8 comments:
Congratulations! He's adorable! ♥
Aunt Meribeth
Congrats!! He is so cute. He looks big how much did he weigh? Ashley you are a strong woman. Praise God for a safe delivery.
Pats
YAY!YAY!YAY! I'M SO EXCITED I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF. THE PICTURE OF YOU AND I'M ASSUMING YOUR DOULA, I ALMOST CRIED (WHERE SHE IS HUGGING YOU) AND SAME WITH THE ONE WITH YOU, TAYLOR AND HER RELAXING AND STAYING CALM. I'M SO GLAD YOU GUYS DID SKIN TO SKIN AFTER JUDAH CAME AND THE PICTURES OF YOU, TAYLOR AND JUDAH TOGETHER ARE PRECIOUS!!! WHAT AN AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL, GIFT FROM GOD!!! Thank you for sharing your birthing experience with us Taylor and can't wait to hear from the perspective of Mrs. Hankins!!!! Judah is precious!!!
I TEARED UP! These pics are awesome! Seeing your face in some of these I was like"OH yeah....ugh, that's really painful, I remember!" Can't wait to hugh each one of you...all three!
I'm impressed with you, Ashley. And I'm happy for all three that you have each other and are healthy!
Oh yay!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got back from out of town to see this lovely email in my inbox!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Hankins', welcome Judah!!!!!!!!!!
-Denise
Oh, I'm so happy for you guys. Those first few moments are so precious. Thanks for sharing.
-Heather
Thank you everyone!
Post a Comment