Thursday, June 21, 2012

Walks in the park

We've been trying to do little things to get this baby on his way out. One of those things is daily exercise, which I should be doing anyway. My mom and I have been going on walks in Yeouido Park.

King Sejong statue in the park. He is considered one of
Korea's greatest rulers/inventors. He invented the Korean
alphabet, Hanguel, along with many other things.

Who's that big pregnant lady???

One of the great things about the park, and most places in
Korea for that matter, is the convenience. We stopped on
our walk for some iced tea. We also stopped about 4 times
so I could go to the bathroom!

I was not happy on this day...feeling quite large and uncomfortable and not wearing
any makeup. I didn't feel like smiling or even looking at the camera.

Mom ordered a popular Korean dish called Omurice. It's
kinda like an omelet filled with rice, meat, and vegetables.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...