Saturday, April 16, 2011

We're Debt Free!

We have some really exciting news to share....




WE'RE DEBT FREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!


We started Dave Ramsey's Baby Step Plan in November of 2009. We've worked really hard the last 17 months to be able to say that we are debt free. Since November 2009, we have paid off $37,579.40. We are 100% debt free and loving it! No more loans, no more debt ever again (except maybe a home mortgage).

7 comments:

Mesha said...

SO AWESOME!!! PRAISE GOD!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it !!!! I am a big fan of Dave Ramsey !!

Congratulations !!!!!!!! Job well done

Aunt Marian

Michelle Mac said...

Woweee! You guys are so inspiring! And we're going to celebrate your getting out of debt by buying a bunch of useless stuff!!! WOOHOO! ;) J/k - but seriously, you make it look possible. Way to go!

Josh said...

Yay!!!! I'm proud of the both of you :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go guys!!!!
Pats

Kendra said...

Thats so awesome! Way to go!! :) We aren't too far away from that! 1 more year and we will be!

TakingMyPlace said...

Congratulations! I'm so proud of you! :)

Aunt Meribeth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...