Friday, April 8, 2011

Weird Korean Game

The other day, I decided to give one of my 9th grade Speech classes a break. They sat in the back of the classroom and played this weird game. I have no idea what the game is called, but after you watch for a while, you get the point. Notice the beating for the person who messes up!



I think in this first video, they are saying, "Banana."


The next clip is, "Pineapple."



I know some people would probably have a problem with the hitting, but trust me, these kids hit each other all the time. This is nothing. Usually, my classroom policy is "hands off" in the classroom, but I made an exception for this game.

This last clip is what happens (at least from what I gathered) when everyone in the circle gets the word right- they switch to a new word. So here is a semi-successful round with the exception at the beginning where Alex gets hit.



I'm not really sure what word they're saying. The first I think is "good, good." The next one..I have no idea- "doggy," or "duggy?" But hey- it's not just the girls that are getting hit- at least it's fair.

1 comment:

Michelle Mac said...

BAAHAHAHAHa - so much violence! :) looks like a difficult game. give me Pin the Tail on the Donkey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...