Monday, August 16, 2010

Sweaty Korea

While I can not speak for my spouse I (taylor) have been sweating quite a bit since being here. It is the summer here and it is hot and humid constantly. No air conditioning inside of our apartment right now which means if I sit on the leather couch for too long I will become stuck to it. We are enjoying ourselves though and we had a fun weekend of exploring the city of Eumseong. The area we live in is surrounded by mountains and so it makes for some spectacular views (especially since we live on the 8th floor). It has not been difficult switching to Korean culture and we are now working on the language. We have taken some pictures of the city and will post them to the blog as soon as we get internet in the apartment.

The best news of the day is that we have made it to 1 year of marriage! Here is to many more years to come...

2 comments:

Mesha said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND MANY MORE! How exciting, out exploring and touring the world within the 1st year of marriage and much more excitement to come I'm sure! Glad you guys are safe, hope you get AC soon and can't wait to get Skype. Love you both!

Unknown said...

Hey man sorry it's been so long.... Still trying to catch up on the blog.Hope everything is good i will stay in touch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...