While enjoying our time here in Texas we have gone swimming a few times. Due to the lack of swimming I (taylor) have done in the past year my ears are suffering. I can hear out of the right ear, but my left ear seems to be infected. I have taken some pain medication and tried some home remedies to fix it, but nothing seems to be working. I can't hear out of the left ear so I am pretty sure that is not normal. Please be praying that it heals over the next few days especially since we will be flying soon.
It is 3am central time right now and I can't sleep because of it. I did stumble upon a couple of funny videos from a movie Ashley and I are waiting to see. Very short, but made me laugh. The movies comes out on DVD this month and it is called "Babies."
No comments:
Post a Comment