I have trouble posting to your blog so excuse this if I am repeating myself. You two are so clever in your announcements! Congratulations and know that I appreciate the two of you. You will make great parents! Love, Aunt Patty
PS They say raising boys is easier...may you find that to be so. :)
6 comments:
Yay!!!!!!!!! I KNEW it!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations Hankins'!!!!!!!!!
Congrats guys!! Hooray!!!
Pats
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for both of you. Love you
We are so happy!! Grandma and Grandpa Hankins
That's so exciting!! Having a boy is so much fun! Congrats! Melissa Magill
I have trouble posting to your blog so excuse this if I am repeating myself. You two are so clever in your announcements! Congratulations and know that I appreciate the two of you. You will make great parents! Love, Aunt Patty
PS They say raising boys is easier...may you find that to be so. :)
Post a Comment