Life in Korea...
That is the coolest way of a dog "sitting." I've seen the beg like that, but it's funny that it's how she sits.
This is the third time, so if you get 3 comments it is because I know not what I am doing here!Darling little dog and he deserves a treat as he minds much better than some of my children in class!!Love, Grandma CosbyI love your videos!!!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That is the coolest way of a dog "sitting." I've seen the beg like that, but it's funny that it's how she sits.
This is the third time, so if you get 3 comments it is because I know not what I am doing here!
Darling little dog and he deserves a treat as he minds much better than some of my children in class!!
Love, Grandma Cosby
I love your videos!!!
Post a Comment