We have some exciting news- we are planning to come home during Christmas-time!
I (Ashley) have been asked to be a bridesmaid in one of my good friend's wedding on December 16. So I will be coming home earlier and Taylor will follow about a week later, on the 23rd or 24th. We don't have tickets yet.
Speaking of tickets...some of you have already asked us about Christmas. Well...we don't want any gifts! We want to see YOU! So if you were planning on giving us something for Christmas, would you instead consider contributing to our "Send Us Home" fund? Tickets are really expensive, and we want to get home to see our families and friends. We can't see everyone of course. Sorry.
And if you weren't planning on giving us anything, that's okay too. But if you feel so obliged.... feel free. :)
You can either mail a check to Taylor's parents house and they'll deposit it into our account. Or we can give you our account info. and you can do a direct transfer.
Sorry for the shameless Christmas fund request. Totally not an obligation- even for family. But just in case you felt so inclined to help us get home, we just wanted to give you the info! We're hoping to see as many people as we can in the short time we're home- mostly family, but we love our friends too. It will be sooooo nice to see the people we haven't seen for a year and half.

3 comments:
pay to see?!?!
Amy
Okay, okay...that's a funny comment if it's the Amy I know and also, where do we send the money, you didn't give an address??? Also, does a deposit guarantee a spot on the "get to see" list...hehehe...j/k. :)
I didn't want to put the address on the blog for all to see, so if you want it, I will email it to you.
Post a Comment