Monday, July 4, 2011

Hello family!

Dear Cousins Meredith, Stacy, Nicole, and Macie
Aunts Therese, Cathy, Cristy, Diane, and Georgia
Uncles Skip, Dave, Tim, and Gerry
Great Grandpa Didde
Grandma Cosby
Grandpa and Grandma Heyse
Sam, Mom, and Dad:


It was SO great to talk to all of you and see your beautiful faces on Skype. Being able to connect with family halfway around the world makes being away bearable. We miss you all.


Happy Fourth of July!

4 comments:

Therese said...

We miss you too!

Anonymous said...

Good to see you also. I hope Taylor will forgive the early morning call. Good to see Sam being celebrated for his accomplishmet!! Love you both!
Aunt Cathy

Stacy said...

Aww Ash miss you too!!! It's always good to see you! Wish it was cheaper comcome see you. Keep in touch ash! Love you!!

- Stacy

Anonymous said...

Ashley,
I wrote a comment but I don't know where I posted it. I'll try what Aunt Cathy did and use anonymous. It sure was good talking and seeing you. Be careful in Africa.
Love you and Taylor,
Grandma Heyse

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...