Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mamma

 To the woman who has always put her family first

I don't know of anyone less selfless. You sacrificed so much for us growing up. You put your education on hold to stay at home to raise your children. You traded buying yourself clothes, having expensive things, and so many other things to send us to a Christian school and provide the best for us. You always provided healthy, delicious meals and a comfortable home environment and instilled in me a love of family, cooking, children, reading and many other things. You taught me how to cook, clean, do laundry, and take care of my personal belongings. You've taught me more than you know. I love you and hope you have the best birthday ever.







Happy Birthday to my wonderful Momma.

1 comment:

Mesha said...

LESLIE IS SO BEAUTIFUL! :) Happy Birthday to her...(I sent her a text too). :)

I'm missing YOU Ashley, this 4th of July weekend and I'll miss YOU on YOUR birthday too. :(

You're Mom is a great lady and I'm thankful to be able to call her my friend too. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...