I had to post this video. This is a little taste of what we hear in all the stores/malls etc. This is one of the many pop groups here, called K-Pop. The group is Shinee. Whenever I see their faces plastered over every window advertisement, I can't help but think that Korea is about 10 years behind with their boy band craze. They also have girl bands. Enjoy the video. The song is catchy.
Fast forward to about 20 seconds to see the video.
3 comments:
Hilarious! Hope life is treating you both well!
Hey Josh! We've definitely been enjoying our week off for the Lunar New Year holiday. Life gets crazy busy here. Hope you guys are staying well and enjoying all that snow!
hahahah - love it! HELLO HELLO! :) oh, p.s. Tulsa has just had a record 14 inches of snow in ONE NIGHT! and now (a couple days later) it's snowing hard core again. Gotta appreciate the life of T-town spontaneity.
Post a Comment