One of the readers asked for more pictures so here they are.

One of my students doing his best to give a sad face. He was begging to watch a movie in class instead of having class.

This is what happens when you leave your personal computer unattended in the classroom.

One of my student's brain projects for AP Psychology. This was the best one.


Poor poor puppy. I don't know if my aunt Cristy reads this but if you are reading, I feel the same way you do!

Rice Fields in August

September

October
1 comment:
Hey hey, so I know I requested more pics, but am I now just "some reader?" :)
The pictures of your students are hilarious and is that a handdrawn diagram of the brain? I cannot stop laughing at the facial expression of the first kid - that rocks!
Do your students ever try to bribe you into better grades or out of certain work? I remember when I used to try that - never worked - but made me teachers laugh nonetheless.
Keep the pics coming, so sad you wont be back til forever and a day from now.
Post a Comment