Saturday, November 13, 2010

Photo Holiday Cards from Shutterfly.


I hadn't given much thought to sending out Christmas cards this year. After all, we are halfway around the world and postage is not cheap. However, I just learned of an awesome promotion going on with Shutterfly. They are giving 50 free cards away to bloggers. And they'll even directly mail the cards for you!
Shutterfly has a wide range of designs and offers folded greeting cards, flat stationary cards and flat photo cards. There is no minimum purchase for the folded greeting cards. Flat photo cards can be purchased in sets of 12. There are lots of great designs this year, including Story Cards.

Last year we used Shutterfly to make photo books of our wedding for our parents and grandparents and we were so pleased with the results. It was an expensive way to make a very meaningful gift. This year, I'm excited to try out the photocards!

P.S. How cute is that little girl? There are so many great options for these cards, and I'm looking forward to trying to narrow down the choices. If you have a blog, you can qualify for 50 free cards too!

Let me know if you want to be on our Christmas card list. :)

5 comments:

Mesha said...

That is so cool Ashley. Thanks for sharing and I will go look at their website. Miss you guys

kelly said...

have a great christmas in korea!

Unknown said...

i miss you!!

Jessica Lee said...

Miss you guys... awesome promotion... last year I got our cards for free... have been waiting for it again... Thanks for the info... Do you know when the promotion ends?

Ashley and Taylor said...

It's still good as far as I know. Check out the link.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...