It looks like the final day of work has come and gone. I was going to call it the reckoning day, but that is a little too intense. Here at LinkAmerica they threw a going away party for Joshua (who got engaged) and myself with a cookie cake and chick-fil-a. Both were incredible, but the cake was by far the best because it included some great quotes from the past year. The trucking industry is difficult and hilarious all at the same time. Not sure if there was a party for Ashley, but here was what my party looked like...

3 comments:
~taylor!
thought id check up on your blog. its been about a week since you've left work and it's been more quiet, haha, always in a good way. im still praying for you and your wife in this journey. continue bringing glory to His name. He never fails to bless and i know that He'll be with you both, through the good and bad times. keep us posted on your south korea trip, i am sooo excited for you! more envious than anything, haha. safety team says hello :)
--melissa vang.
ex-safety processor, HAHA.
I must agree..... The "cookie cake" was the best! and you can never go wrong with quotes, people say things from one extreme to the other. Did you ever see the quotes on the dry erase board in my office? If not, you missed some good ones.
I am glad to hear that the company is still moving along without my added noise :) That will be the last cookie cake I eat in the U.S. and it was really tasty. I never saw the quotes on the dry erase board Jessica, but I am sure they were great.
Post a Comment