Today one of Taylor's kindergarten students brought us a couple of baby gifts! We got Sophie the giraffe, which was wrapped in a very cute way.
![]() |
| The gifts were from Jason (white shirt in front) I call him vampire boy. |
Last week on Teacher's Day, I got a baby outfit from Tartine et Chocolate from one of my classes.
The boy in the above picture, Jason, has been my most difficult student by far. I know ADD/ADHD is far too overdiagnosed, but this kid legitimately has ADHD. He is such a handful. Today he said the kindest thing ever to me...Most of my kids are quick to tell me I am very fat. Especially Elizabeth- the girl sitting in front of Jason. She tells me I'm fat like every time she sees me. But today Jason replied back with "No, I don't think teacher is fat. I think the baby is fat!!" Haha. And he may be right...but fat babies are cuter!



No comments:
Post a Comment