Saturday, January 7, 2012

Baby Video

In the next few posts, I'm going to try to put up videos of some of our families' and friends' reactions to the baby news. We got a video camera, so now I just have to have Taylor help me with getting those videos online.

I do have one video to share. We used this video to announce the baby to many of our family and friends and it was great. I'm pretty proud of it too because I made it all by myself. My first video...yay!



A lot of baby updates will continue to be on the "baby blog" I created. You can access it by going here:
http://loveyoubabytothemoon.blogspot.com/

Some of you have said "You HAVE to post belly pictures!" I'm still debating if I want to do this or not but if I do, they will be posted to that other blog.

Enjoy the video.

3 comments:

amy and bryce said...

i am signed in and your video is still private.

Ashley and Taylor said...

thanks for letting me know. I think I fixed it...let me know if it's still not working.

noel said...

okay y'all, I've been reading your posts for these past 2 or so years and may never have commented until now. but I have to ask; were those children singing BSB "I want it that way"?! if so, well done. if not, congratulations anyway! -noel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...