Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

How was your Thanksgiving??? Thursday and Friday were just normal days for us. I think we said "Happy Thanksgiving" to each other once, but we didn't eat a special meal or do anything else. In fact, we had to work. Korea doesn't honor American holidays. Sheesh! But it was all made up for today. We had a Thanksgiving Banquet at church. Turkey, stuffing, potatoes...the works! So much food and there were even some leftovers.

The best part of the night (beside the turkey) was the talent show that Taylor co-hosted! I missed his opening act, but everyone said it was hilarious. I was able to catch his second performance on video. If you've ever seen Arrested Development, this video will just be that much more hilarious.


Here's a couple other performances from the show. 1 hilariously funny and 1 serious but good.
This guy was seriously hyped up on some Red Bull or some kind of energy drink!!


This is Marcus, one of the pastors at our church. And yes, ladies, he is single.

3 comments:

Mesha said...

would Mr. Marcus like to come home with you for Christmas???

Anonymous said...

Molly is so cute! You probably told us what breed of dog she is but I missed it. What will you do with her when you come home for Christmas? I'm glad you did finally get a nice Thanksgiving meal at church. The videos are fun. Love, Aunt Georgia

Ashley and Taylor said...

Hi Aunt Georgia,

Actually, Molly is a friend's dog. We were just dog-sitting for 2 weeks while her owner went to America. We're not crazy enough to get a dog while we're here. That would be way too complicated! We're waiting until we move back to get a dog. And it will probably be adopted from the Tulsa Boxer Rescue!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...